petit [fr.] – small; in typography, the smallest possible type mark (3,009 mm), used in printing since the 1500s.
OUR HISTORY IN A NUTSHELL:
- 1991 – PETIT is created.
- 2005 – Our printing office moves to the new building at 13 Tokarska street.
- 2009 – New modern machines, acquired via European Grants allow us to improve printing processes.
- 2007-2010 – company transforms from a partnership into a limited partnership with partially new executive board; Wojciech Guz is now the general partner and Marcin Przychodzeń, businessman with long experience in printing field becomes the limited partner.
- 2012 – we expand and enlarge our building, planning to buy more machines.
- June 2012 – we acquire funding from Regional Operation Programme of Lublin Voivodeship for 2007-2013.